Some Frequently Asked Questions.
Click any text highlighted like this for more information.
What is U3A?
The University of the Third Age is a world-wide organisation in which retired people from all walks of life come together to learn from each other. You can read more about U3A here
Membership of PMHU3A
- How to join Port Macquarie Hastings U3A
- What is UMAS, the Port Macquarie Hastings U3A membership system?
- What does membership of Port Macquarie Hastings U3A cost?
Courses at PMHU3A
- What do courses cost?
- Where are courses held?
- Can I try a course?
- What courses are being offered?
- How do I enrol in courses?
- What is a tutor?
How you can help PMHU3A
We are always on the lookout for a range of skills to help us provided services to our members. We need people able to help with a range of things including gardening, marketing, housekeeping, office & computer skills.
For more information click What skills would I need to help?
Around the PMHU3A web site
- What are PDF files that we use on the web site?
- What do those buttons on each page of the web site do?