Personal information collection
Port Macquarie Hastings U3A Inc may collect the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Port Macquarie U3A.
Use of personal information
Port Macquarie Hastings U3A Inc may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that are free of cost to you or you may purchase;
- supply to you services that are free of cost to you or you may purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send or disclose personal information to prescribed persons or authorities when required to do so by law.
Securing your data
Port Macquarie Hastings U3A Inc will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Port Macquarie Hastings U3A Inc will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.